Kalina from high blood pressure
Hypertension refers to ailments that cannot be parted once and for all: despite all the efforts and efforts of doctors, there are no essential drugs for this disease. But there are many methods to reduce high blood pressure, including folk. Among traditional medicines, viburnum is very popular. Read more about the treatment of hypertension with viburnum read on.
Viburnum in medicine
The unique chemical composition gives the berries of viburnum healing properties. The wealth of trace elements and vitamins contained in the fruits of the culture (manganese, iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, vitamins C, E, K, P, carotenes, tannins and tarry substances, saccharides, fatty acids), has a positive effect on the cardiovascular system. Viburnum berries are widely used for the preparation of various types of therapeutic agents by folk healers, since they have the property of lowering high blood pressure and, accordingly, preventing the development of a heart attack or stroke.The benefit of consuming viburnum for arterial hypertension is that the fresh berries of the plant have both a soothing and general healing effect.
Useful properties of viburnum
- The benefits of viburnum in the treatment of high blood pressure include the following functions of the berry:
- diuretics, which are aimed at relieving edema accompanying high blood pressure. The fact is that high blood pressure jumps negatively affect the work of the kidneys, in connection with which urine stagnates in the body, edema is formed. Viburnum helps to remove excess fluid from the body. That is, viburnum is an excellent diuretic;
- treatment plants: the high content of antioxidants in the composition of red fruits helps eliminate cholesterol plaques formed on the vascular walls. The presence of vitamin P in fruits favorably increases the elasticity of the vascular walls, strengthens them;
- painkillers: viburnum is able to eliminate the pain that accompanies high jumps in blood pressure;
- antispasmodic: increased pressure is often caused by spasms of blood vessels - the lumen of the arteries narrows, and this entails hypertension;
- regular consumption of berries has a positive effect on the work of the heart: it normalizes the heart rhythm, normalizes the frequency of pulse beats (an accelerated heartbeat entails pressure surges). The well-being of a person improves markedly;
- medicinal formulations from fruits normalize lipid balance;
- high blood pressure often leads to thrombosis, therefore, it is important to consume viburnum fruits also because they have properties that favorably affect blood coagulation;
- the content of biologically active substances in the composition of red fruits is a healing elixir for the well-functioning coronary vessels, which are responsible for supplying the heart with blood. The expansion of these vessels helps to establish cardiac function, and this, in turn, prevents the development of hypertension.
Important! It is not recommended to treat hypertension with viburnum berries alone: they should go as an addition to the medications offered by the therapist, that is, they need to be treated comprehensively. The importance of consuming viburnum lies in the fact that the medications it contains are able to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, aortic aneurysm, heart and coronary insufficiency, and renal impairment.
Despite the impressive list of benefits of viburnum berries, you need to use them wisely, and before starting treatment, you need to familiarize yourself with the contraindications and a list of categories of people to whom viburnum medicines can harm.
- So, the berries of the culture are strictly contraindicated:
- women in position;
- allergy sufferers;
- suffering from kidney disease;
- people with an increased tendency to form blood clots;
- patients with an ulcer, gastritis or ulceration of the gastrointestinal system;
- suffering from gout.
If you have at least one contraindication, the fruits of culture are not a cure for you.
After you turned to folk healers for help, and they advised you of a remedy from viburnum for hypertension, be sure to familiarize yourself with the features of the effect of this plant on blood pressure.So, the effect of such drugs does not appear immediately: you should not expect that the pressure will decrease immediately, as you took the remedy from the berries - the fruits of the culture reduce the pressure gradually and on condition of regular use. If you are faced with a hypertensive crisis, then rely on one viburnum is not necessary - you must resort to the help of strong pharmaceuticals.In this case, eating red fruits is fresh, since heat treatment will adversely affect its healing properties.
As for the viburnum flowers and roots, they do not have the ability to either increase or decrease pressure, therefore their use is permissible for hypertensive patients and hypotensive patients as, for example, immunostimulants.
Did you know? The name of this plant comes from the ancient Slavic word "bake" (bake), which is caused by the association of the color of viburnum berries with the color of hot iron.
Rules for taking viburnum at high pressure
The intake of viburnum medicines requires compliance with some rules:
- need to be treated with viburnum fruits, which are well ripened, even frozen;
- for treatment, collect fruits from viburnum shrubs growing in environmentally friendly conditions. The fact is that viburnum berries are able to accumulate a toxic ultramicroelement - lead;
- if you have just started showing symptoms of hypertension, it is advisable to eat fresh berries with honey or sugar;
- You can drink tea from water soaked and infused berries;
- widely used juice from red fruits, which should be taken daily for 2 tbsp. l before the main meal, for 14 days.
In folk medicine, there are many recipes for a useful and tasty treatment with viburnum berries. Read more about the most popular and effective.
Viburnum tea with mint
One of the most common and effective drugs is viburnum tea. High blood pressure is often accompanied by an alarming state, which helps to overcome mint and honey, so often folk medicine men advise combining these components.
To prepare aromatic and delicious healing tea, you need to take:
- 1 tbsp. viburnum berries;
- 1 sprig of mint;
- sugar or honey to taste;
- 400 ml of water.
Important! In order to reduce pressure faster and more efficiently, 1 tbsp can be added to the fruits of viburnum. crushed dry rose hips, which is also a popular folk medicine for hypertension.
Morse from viburnum and honey
To prepare a healing viburnum-honey juice, stock up on the following set of ingredients:
- viburnum - 4 tbsp. l .;
- water - 0.5 l;
- honey to taste.
The procedure for preparing viburnum juice:
- Red fruits must be poured with boiling water.
- Hold the mixture in a bath of water for 30 minutes.
- Set aside to cool in a dark, cool place.
- Add honey.
Viburnum with honey and sugar
Perhaps the easiest medicine to prepare. By mixing these ingredients, you can prepare viburnum puree or viburnum juice. To prepare mashed potatoes from viburnum, you will need:
- red fruits - 1 kg;
- honey or granulated sugar - 250 ml.
To prepare the recipe, it is necessary to grind fresh washed berries (using a blender, sieve, mortar). Then add honey or sugar and mix thoroughly. The mixture should be infused for about two hours, after which it can be consumed. Recommended dosages - 1 tbsp. viburnum puree 4 times a day.
Video: recipe for viburnum with honey
As for viburnum juice, to obtain it, you need to take the ingredients in the following proportions:
- fruits of viburnum - 0.5 kg;
- sugar (1 kg) or honey (1 l).
Did you know? Viburnum bones have the shape of hearts.
Well washed red fruits are placed in a container for insisting (it is important that the container has a wide bottom). Then the fruit must be filled with sugar or pour honey and send to infuse for 4 days. After the specified time, separate the healing juice.It is necessary to drink it half an hour before the main meal of 1 tbsp. l
To prepare such a fragrant medicine you will need:
- viburnum berries - 1 kg;
- water - 200 g;
- honey - 250 g.
Step-by-step cooking procedure:
- Wash the red fruits well.
- Grind viburnum and squeeze juice out of it.
- Add water to the cake and set to brew for 10 minutes.
- Drain the liquid from the boiled cake.
- Mix viburnum juice with the resulting broth.
- Leave to cool.
- Add honey to the drink.
The medicine is taken daily for 2 tbsp. half an hour before taking lunch and dinner. If the pressure is stably high, then the viburnum drink is also drunk in the morning, since it will have a beneficial effect on improving the general condition.
Important! For the preparation of alternative medicines, only natural honey should be used.
When and how to harvest viburnum
Berries can be frozen and used to make medicines, or you can fill them with granulated sugar. So they will retain their beneficial properties over a long period of time (a year or more). In addition to berries, for medicinal purposes, you can harvest foliage, flowers and even the bark of a plant.It is necessary to collect viburnum berries after the first frosts, as a result of which they lose bitterness by a large measure and acquire a bitter-sweet taste.
As you can see, the well-known viburnum can eliminate the symptoms of hypertension. Its rich vitamin and mineral composition has a positive effect on the human body as a whole and on lowering blood pressure in particular. There are more than enough options for preparing medicines using viburnum fruits: it can be fragrant viburnum juice, delicious fruit drinks, mashed potatoes or even viburnum jam.